TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions set forth obligations applicable to both parents and children attending the Youth Soccer Camp Program organized by the TopLevel Academy;a FIFA licensed Football Agent(hereinafter referred as “Toplevel Academy”):
- Children ages 10–17 can participate in the ToplevelAademy Youth Soccer Programs, which is a two week intensive training and competitive game.
- All parents are required to read and explain to their children set of rules encompassed by “Parent’s Handbook” that shall be e-mailed to them timely before start of the program.
- The language spoken at camp is English, so a basic knowledge is a pre-requisite. By accepting this Terms and Conditions you confirm ability of your child to have sufficient language skills for participation in Toplevel Academy Program.
- The directors reserve the right, at their discretion, to withdraw any camper whose influence or actions are deemed unsatisfactory, dangerous or incompatible to the Camp community or who will not live within the rules and policies of the Camp. If this occurs, no reduction or refund of fee, or any part thereof will be made. Parents will also be responsible for any extra costs associated with returning their child home early.
- Children maintaining the highest standard of conduct is required at all times. Using profanity, disparaging dialogues, physical violence or threats during participation in Toplevel Academycamp is strictly prohibited. Camp rules and instructions of Toplevel Academycounselors and staff must be followed at all times.
- By accepting this Terms and Conditions, parent confirms that his/her child has permission to participate in all camp programs, camp trips, special outings planned and supervised by Toplevel Academy.
- By accepting this Terms and Conditions, parent confirms his/her acceptance that his/her child may be pictured/photographed and that such material can be used by Toplevel Academyand/or Toplevel Academy’s business partners for promotion or marketing of international summer camping and any other program of Toplevel Academy.
- The copyright of all photography appearing on our brochures or websites belongs to Toplevel Academy. No reproduction may be made without prior permission from the Toplevel Academy management.
- In the event that parent cannot be reached in an emergency when child is under Toplevel Academysupervision, by accepting this Terms and Condition, the parent gives permission to the physician selected by the camp to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and/or order injections, anesthesia, or surgery for the child as needed.
- By Accepting this Terms and Conditions parent agrees to have his/her child examined by a licensed health care provider, who will complete the Toplevel Academy Health Examination Form (e-mailed to parent separately) documenting required immunization and overall health of the child. This form is due no later than 1 (one) week prior to the child’s arrival to camp. Any medical or dietary needs must be made known to the camp management prior to child’s arrival.
- All prescription medicine provided by a licensed Doctor must be turned into the camp staff upon arrival with instructions in English. This will be dispensed by camp staff only.
- All your child’s personal belongings are their own responsibility, unless loss or damage is proven to be due to Toplevel Academynegligence. Expensive and treasured items such as jewelry, designer clothes or shoes, trainers, etc., should not be brought to the camp.
- All children at Toplevel Academycamp are prohibited from bringing or using all tobacco products, alcohol and drugs of any kind.
- No electronic equipment, including but not limited to: mobile phones, computers, TVs and video games are allowed at camp. No food items, including candy, are allowed at camp. Please do not send packages to your child that contain any of these items.
- Parents agree to support the Toplevel Academy camp Program by encouraging children to abide by the highest standards of positive conduct. They will discuss constructive concerns, if any, regarding the Toplevel Academy Program, counselor or staff behavior or company policies with Toplevel Academymanagement.
- Parents agree to pay for property damage caused directly, or indirectly, as a result of negligent action of their child.
- If a camper cancels before May 1st due to medical reasons that can be fully documented with a physician’s written explanation, a full refund will be sent to the participants.
- If a camper cancels for any other reason before May 1st, a full refund will be sent to the participant, less the application deposit.
- If a camper cancels after May 1st due to medical reasons that can be fully documented with a physician’s written explanation a full refund will be sent to the participant, less the application deposit.
- If a camper cancels for any other reason after May 1st, a 50% refund of the full program fee will be returned.
- Campers canceling within two weeks of the start of the session are not eligible for a refund with the exception of documented medical reasons. For medical reasons, the program fee will be returned less the application deposit. Written documentation must be submitted within 10 days of cancellation.
By payment of any sum to Toplevel Academy, you are acknowledging your agreement to the terms and Conditions of Toplevel Academy as described herein.